Manokit Ref Sheet

Yoskavel on twitter 992019. Heres a link to all of dubmutts Manokit bases made free by the current Manokit Owner on the official facebook page.


Pin On Furries Cause They Re Fun To Look At

I made my little sisters manokit a ref sheet art by me Image.

Manokit ref sheet. DO NOT DELETE THE CREDIT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE IMAGE. These are all my current Manokit characters. Making adoptables with this is allowed.

29082018 I am the creator of this base. Is there a transparent version. Log in or sign up to leave a.

I need to make a ref sheet for my manokit awhile back and your base is adorable. Please do not use for lineart tracing. I made my little sisters manokit a ref sheet art by me Image.

This is a free base BUT when you use then put on your social media please say who the lines are by me thank you. 25 May 2020 at 091024 MDT Manokit Quoma ref made by MLW. 08012015 If that is your Fursona I am really liking the process what colors are you gonna add.

Mar 26 2019 - For information purposes only. 894 16000 FREE UK delivery. Did you know that this whole site is developed by one person with a tiny army of helpful people.

A whole bunch of ref sheets I made by heavily editing one of DubMutts older bases. 17122017 ManoKit Ref Template. Thanks so much for checking out this video I really hope what I had to say was helpful and let me know if I missed anything you think is important.

Their name originally comes from Mano which means shark in Hawaiian and Kit which is short for Kitsune meaning fox in Japanese. They are a non generic mix of a foxcanine spirit and a shark. Dec 15 2019 - Fur Affinity is the internets largest online gallery for furry anthro dragon brony art work and more.

Reference sheet species dubmutt manokit. It is a manokit for making Your fursonas. Please do not use for lineart tracing.

It seems you like this website or you like scrolling to the bottom of pages. For information purposes only. For more information check out the Manokit Guide.

These lovely kitsuneshark inspired creatures call the shorelines of the ocean their home. I love making this site possible. Fluffy manokit mlw quoma ref_sheet Edit Tags.

Cut and carved head base Eyes and Feet padding for costumes mascots and fursuits. If so please remove it. Im about to make a character with this reference sheet So is it ok I i commission a fursuit maker using this reference sheet.

Add or Remove Tags. I dont mind my free bases being used - But I am finding this base pop up on platforms outside amino with no credit being given. Manokits are an open species created by DubMutt.

16122017 Official ManoKit Information. I love making this site possible but I could use your help. 17062020 Manokits are an open species created by DubMutt and the title has been handed off by DubMutt to the new species owner.

By PoleFox posted 5 years ago Digital Artist Support me with Shinies. 22062021 Male Manokit Base - Free to use. Making adoptables with this is allowed.

An original species created by DubMutt. Only 1 available and its in 3 peoples baskets. 07062021 A free to use Manokit base for you all 0.

Did you know that this whole site is developed by one person with a tiny army of helpful people. 14022020 Recent questions tagged manokit Most popular tags pleaseanswerme pleasehelpme ineedhelp please-read kidzsearch help just-read-this advice please havefun llm kidztalk please_read story please-read everyone coffeecake kitten please-answer-me favorite contest question yayayayayayayayayaya question-for-kidzsearch awnserquickly happy book. A free to use Manokit base for you all 0.

I was informed it is listed in this wiki. Tentative kinda Multiple species. 5 out of 5 stars.

Quoma Manokit Ref Kronas. Community coming soon Policy. It seems you like this website or you like scrolling to the bottom of pages.

Changed a bunch of proportions and added extra details like the eyes and mouth diagrams. This is an OPEN species.


Pin On Fursona Reference


LihatTutupKomentar